The Full Height turnstiles are designed to control pedestrians entering or exiting restricted areas through a perimeter fence opening, simple doorway or lobby entrance. Variety of options available-manual, free rotating to electrically controlled, bi-directional.
This turnstile is controlled by card access system or other remote devices which interface via the electronic control. It is also configurable to give controlled access and egress in both directions.
- Stainless steel housing, steel rotation bars and galvanized mechanism
- Top mount mechanism housing with both entrance and exit doors
- Utilizes center column with a 90º or 120º dividers, rotating in a cylindrical cage
- With positive lock mechanism to prevent double entry
- Stainless steel housing, steel rotation bars & galvanized mechanism
|Power Consumption||24 V, 70 VA|
|Optional||Cabinets for mounting of reader, emergency break glass or intercom
LED (Arrow/Cross) signage with acrylic cover at top cover
Customize design for other device mounting
|Material||SS 304 (Stainless steel)
SS 316 (Stainless steel) or
Mild steel powder coating